I have a Youtube CHANNEL! hurray!

Wednesday, November 25, 2015
konnichiwa~! Yurikachan desu!

So for the longest time I've been deciding wether I should create my own youtube channel and create VLOGS about my randomness and life here in Japan. But I don't have the guts to do so since one of the main problem is  I AM 100% shy. Second, My english skills is not that efficient, 3rd will my topics gain interest to the public and lastly I dont Have resources.

Though I have been posting videos in my youtube account but those are just footages from my husbands cycling race. Since I am not that confident enough (for now) I decided to post some of my speed drawings in PROCREATE an ios app for drawing in my account as well, check it out guys!
If you like it then dont forget to hit the like button and subscribe :)




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.