Infertility/PCOS

Monday, October 26, 2015
Hi~!

Its been awhile that I haven't blogged about anything. But I just need to get this off my chest. My frustrations on TTC. Ive been married for 7 yrs already and up to now  we  are still trying to have a baby. 

Ever since I turned 20 my period comes 3 to 4 times a year only, I gained weight a lot 10-15kgs in a span of 3 years and the worst thing is my ACNE is getting worst. I suspected that I have PCOS, but I dont have the guts to visit an OB-GYNE here in Japan because me and my husband is not that good in Japanese. When we finally have our vacation in the Philippines, We decided to go the doctor and have a check on my condition. The doctor told me to have some test like transvaginal sonography and some blood tests.

The test came out positive, I do have polycystic ovaries. The doctor told me that there is nothing to worry about because its just a mild one. She gave me metformin and adviced me to lose some weight.
My world turns upside down, when i finally confirmed that I have PCOS. I go back to Japan devastated.

While I am on medication, I can not stand the side effects of metformin. I Pooed alot and migrane is always present which is really becoming a hindrance to my daily activities. So i gave up metformin and focused on exercising and loosing weight. In a span of 1 year i loosed about 8-10 kgs already and my period comes montly even though it tend to come too late or too early.

I know that the cysts is still there because of the abnormal menstrual cycle but still this gave me hope to never give up.

I will try to have my self checked in the OB-GYNE that my friend goes to who also suffered infertilty problems. She is now having her baby in just 1 yr of treatment. I know it requires a lot of patience and ofcourse money but we will never give up.

Stay tuned to my next updates ✌🏻️✌🏻

Baby dust everyone 👶🏻👶🏻


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.