I received a special GIFT

Saturday, October 22, 2016
konnichiwa~! Yurikachan desu~



Its been awhile since I posted something here because aside from I AM VERY BUSY. I don`t have the will to write for the past few months due to the fact that I was PREGNANT! yes you READ IT RIGHT ! and I just gave birth to a very cute little boy 2 months ago.

If you have been reading my blog posts, I wrote about my journey on TTC. How frustrated I was and so on. But the waiting game is over and my dream of becoming a mother has finally come. No words can explain how happy I am when I found out that I was pregnant. Since this is our first time having a baby, most especially here in Japan where language is an issue we had to search for everything. From hospitals, health insurance, benefits and so on and so forth and I am going to share it to you guys. For now, enjoy looking at my 2 month old baby boy




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.